COBRA VENOM – 2 ML
COBRA VENOM – 2 ML is a powerful pain killer which most powerful effect is between 6 and 8 hours but its residual effects can last around 2 days.
– It has almost no side effects
– Stronger than dexamethasone.
– Does not generate habituation like morphine.
– Can be used before racing
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGES
Horses and Camels: 2 ml 3 hs before the race.
CORTAMETHASONE (VETOQUINOL) – 50 ML
It´s a Vetoquinol Dexa, 1mg / ml, excellent product for race, acts on many systems of the animal and the result is a remarkable increase in the performance.
Dexamethasone 1 mg
Benzyl alcohol (E1519) …. 10 mg
Excipient QSP 1 ml
Target species: Equine, Camel, cattle, goats, pigs, dogs and cats.
Indications for use, specifying the target species
In horses, cattle, goats, pigs, dogs and cats:
– Treatment of inflammatory, allergic or shock conditions.
In cattle and goats:
– Treatment of primary ketosis (acetoneemia, pregnancy toxemia).
– Induction of parturition.
In the equine:
– Treatment of osteoarticular inflammatory states.
Don´t use in animals suffering from diabetes mellitus, hyperadrenocorticism, renal insufficiency and heart failure or suffering from peptic ulcers.
Don´t use in animals with infectious disease, unless appropriate anti-infectious therapy is administered at the same time.
Special warnings for each target species
In horses and Camel, dexamethasone should only be used at the beginning of the disease during laminitis.
See section “Use in the event of pregnancy, lactation or laying”.