Chondroprotec is a sterile 10 mL solution containing 1000 mg of Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (100mg/mL). For use on dogs, cats and horses.
- Partial and Full Thickness Wounds
- Secreting and Bleeding Dermal Lesions
- 1st and 2nd Degree Burns
- Pressure Ulcers (Stages I-IV)
- Surgical Incisions
- Donor Sites
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
Directions for Use:
- Irrigate wound site with sterile water or normal saline.
- Apply CHONDROPROTEC liberally to wound surface.
- Cover with gauze or a non-stick (Telfa) pad.
- Redress wound site every 24-48 hours.
- Injectable Joint Lubricant. Compare to Legend. Contains 20% more sodium Hyaluronate.DESCRIPTION
Hycoat 10ml is a sterile solution containing 50mg of sodium hyaluronate, having a pH of 7.25. For dogs, cats and horses.Why Hycoat?
- Synthetically derived
- Low viscosity and highly consistent
- Time-tested and safe
- Preservative free
- Patented technology
- Pressure ulcers (Stages I-IV)
- Acute wounds
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Surgical wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Autograft procedures