buy Aluspray 210ml
In its micronized form, aluminium ensures a fast healing of wounds by favoring the budding of underlying tissues. Protection and healing of diverse wounds.
Dosage and administration:
Use a superficial application onto wounds, once to twice daily depending on cases (external use).
Milk, meat and offal: zero days
220 ml aerosol containing 12 g of active suspension
Cutaneous suspension :
Aluminium (as powder)…………………25 g
Excipient to……………………………100 g of active suspension
In its micronised form, aluminium ensures a fast healing of wounds by
favouring the budding of underlying tissues.
In cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, poultry, dogs and cats :
protection and healing of diverse wounds.
Administration and dosage
Cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, poultry, dogs, cats : use a superficial application
onto wounds, once to twice daily depending on cases. Spray in order to
cover the wound of a fine coating of the powder. For optimal use of aluspray®, wounds should
be cleaned, disinfected, avoided and sutured.
– Container under pressure.
– Protect from direct sunlight and do not store above 50° C.
– Do not puncture or incinerate, even when empty.
– Do not spray near naked flames or an incandescant body.
– Treat the animals outside or in a well ventilated room.
– Keep away from any flame, source of heat, electric device in functioning.
– Do not smoke.
– Proceed by short pressures without prolonged spraying.
Milk, meat and offal : zero days.
For animal treatment only.
220 ml aerosol containing 12 g of active suspension.
M.A. N°684 635.3 from the 05/14/91.