Vitamin and amino acid injection supplement for use in cattle, horses, dogs and cats as an aid in the treatment of debilitated animals and a supplement for working animals.
- 20 mg/mL thiamine hydrochloride
- 5 mg/mL riboflavine
- 20 mg/mL pyridoxine hydrochloride
- 60 mg/mL nicotinamide
- 20 mg/mL dexpanthenol
- 200/mL microgram cyanocobalamin
- 5 mg/mL choline bitartrate
- 10 mg/mL inositol
- 20 mg/mL dl-methionine
- 20 mg/mL l-lysine hydrochloride
- 20 mg/mL glycine
- 20 mg/mL l-arginine hydrochloride
- Debilitated animals. Working animal supplement.
- Dose information:
- By intramuscular or intravenous injection
- Horses and cattle: 1-2ml/100kg
- Dogs and cats: 0.25-1ml/10kg
- Size: 100ml
DL Methionine Injection acts to detoxify the liver.
DL Methionine protects tissue from free-radical damage. As a lipotropic agent, it plays a fundamental role in healthy liver function. It has antioxidant activity, protects the liver and lympathatic system and other tissues throughout the body
against free-radical damage.
Hepto-protective, detoxification of the liver, liver insufficiency supportive treatment of liver disease (protection of the formation of free-radicals in tissues).
Acetyl-dl-methionine 200 mg/mL / 50 mL.
Dosage & Administration
10 mL per 100 kg bodyweight;
Dogs 10 mL per 20 kg;
Cats 1 mL per kg bodyweight.