Per ml: Butylscopolamine bromide 4mg and metamizole 500mg
– Horses: antispasmodic colic, esophageal obstruction
– Not milking cattle: diarrhea, antispasmodic colic, esophageal obstruction
– Pigs: esophageal obstruction
– Dogs: spasms in the urogenital system
Dosage and administration
– Horse: 5 ml/100 kg body weight via I.V. injection
– Not milking cattle: 5 ml/100 kg body weight via I.V. or I.M. injection
– Pigs: 1 ml/20 kg body weight via I.V. or I.M. injection
– Dogs: 1 ml/20 kg body weight via I.V. or I.M. injection 2-3 times a day
Butasyl is a combination of two non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, both analgesic and antipyretic effect. Sodium salicylate is rapidly metabolized and provides immediate decrease in pain and fever. Phenylbutazone provides a longer anti-inflammatory effect. Indicated in the treatment of acute inflammation, and pyrexia allergic conditions present in mastitis, neumopáticos pains, myocarditis, laminitis, and all forms of arthritis (traumatic, infectious and rheumatoid) , MMA, bursitis.
Phenylbutazone has anti-inflammatory properties. Sodium salicylate has analgesic and antipyretic properties, is indicated in the treatment of allergic conditions and acute inflammation and pyrexia in horses and cattle. Butasyl has a rapid onset of action and a long lasting effect.